1. I was voted most unique in my high school for the yearbook.
2. If I look a letters quickly I don’t know the difference between the letter b and a d… They look the same to me because I’m dyslexic.
3. My grandma who had severe Parkinson lived with my family for 5 years when I was a kid. I spent a lot of time with her and taking care of her. We were like siblings.
4. I love watching old black and white movies probably due to number 3. Also the men were gentlemen and the women were all so glamorous.
5. I use to have to go surfing for my parents to buy me school clothes.
6. I think it would be fun to be a racecar driver. I like driving fast and for long distances.
7. I once won a hula-hoop contest.
Oh and these are some great portraits done by one of my one favorite people Maddy Lucas. She’s a wonderful photographer and she let me be her model for one of her assignments. It was a little cold out that day.