Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's!

I thought my little apartment needed some cute Valentine decorations so I cut out a bunch of felt hearts and sewed them together last week. They are now hanging over out living room window. Now that its after Valentine's I'm going to have a hard time taking them down because I like them so much. Well I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. I know I did because Ryan and I found this in Idaho Falls...I think this was Ryan's second happiest day of his life!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Yay, you put the picture up! Yeah, Ryan looks like he's GLOWING from the inside out.

I LOVE the felt hearts. I think you can at least leave them up through February!

Zion Girl said...

Oh My Gosh.......Cafe Rio is my favorite place to eat in St. George. The salad with the sweet pork please!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyndi said...

I LOVE the felt hearts...I actually wanted to do that too this year but was too busy (we are moving into a new house and just finished painting). Do you get Martha Stewarts Craft of the Day emails? Because that is where I saw the CUTE idea. I love fun crafts...if only there were more time to do them.

ML said...

Cafe Rio?!? Oh no! Now you guys will never have a reason to come visit me. Looks like you don't need to move after all.

ML said...

Maureen's couch cushions are stunning! Well done! You are so talented and kind (great combo).

Mer