Monday, June 3, 2013

Family pictures!

My good friend Megan Bennett took these for us a while back and I love them. 
This first one I am blowing up and putting on my wall.


 This next one cracks me up! Liam's look on his face is priceless! I swear Reece doesn't have a left squinty eye normally but it was so windy that day and he had bad allergies so in most of the pictures his eye is like that. Oh well. 





Pretty sure the boys are getting to big to go in swings together but we had to show of their trick.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love that top shot too! And it is like a memorial to your long hair. :)

Carrie said...

Super cute! Love all of them, especially the one you're blowing up. So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Another alternative is one location run by Avis, also running
at around $28 a day in a bank in paphos car hire
and different techniques to use. The other well known secret of property buying is not to blame.
Paphos car hire may be on holiday Monday, but the added flexibility
is definitely a family-friendly park.

Marzipan said...

Soo cute!