Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding!

My best friend Jen is getting married in March and I am super excited. Jen and I have know each other since we were 8 and we even went to college and were roommates all 4 years which I hear is quite an accomplishment for girls. I think the thing that ironically always saved us is the fact that we are total opposites which actually made us complement each other really well. We thought this picture by Bansky summed it all up:


Jenny was my maid of honor at my wedding and now I get to be hers. As maid of honor I, with my mother's help, am throwing her a shower. We set the date before Valentines day so we could use that as a theme. The shower hasn't happened yet so I am sure I will have more pictures to come but I did take a few pictures of the invitations I designed.



I felt like the invite needed a little texture so I did it on a paper called "paper bag" and being the indecisive person I am I choose both red and pool colored envelopes and sent half with one color and half with the other. 

I have also done a few other invitations for people recently and I think I am really starting to like it. We will see how it goes.

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Love them! I really like the colors you chose. I like seeing all your party pics!

Marzipan said...

Red + turquoise = my fav color combo! Super cute!

Amy said...

Can we have one of those for the store? I'd love to put it in the example binder!