Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shower Time!

My life recently has become very busy with party planning. My fun and crafty friend Kristen is going to have her third little boy next month so we decided to celebrate by having a little dessert party at my house. It's the first party I have had at the new house so I was a little scared but I think it went pretty good.  


For the party I thought we needed a fun polka dotted banner to go with the rest of the decorations.

The banner was a super easy project.
First I cut out about 12 triangles out of some cute Paper I have from Paper Source.


Then I pulled out some bias tape and sandwiched the paper between the fold tape.


Then I just sewed along the tape in order to secure the paper and it was done.


Now on to planning my friend Jennifer's bridal shower!

3 comments:

Marzipan said...

I've never seen it done using bias tape... what a great idea!

Miranda said...

I ❤ bias tape! I know the whole thing took me like 20 min to make. I folded a big piece of paper and cut all the triangles at the same time which cut my time pretty short also.

Ryan said...

So cute and festive! Smart idea with the bias tape!