Friday, July 13, 2012

Trip to Southern California

A few weeks ago the boys made their first trip to southern California to visit my family. They traveled over 1000 miles in one week and they were so good in the car. They had a hard time being away from home and daddy at first but they got better by the end of the week. 

I first visited my siblings and their families in Los Angeles.
Liam, their cousin Tommy, and Reece loving some cousin time!

They were due 2 days apart, however Tommy surprised us all and was born a month before the twins. These boys are going to have so much fun because they have two cousins, one on each side of the family, that are born within a month of them.

 What it would look like to have triplets in a minivan.

 My 3 year old niece Ella was a great babysitter for Reece.

 We then met my mom and drove down to visit my beautiful sister Kim and her boys in San Diego.

My nephew Jake and Reece. He is so good with kids. Jake's good with kids, too.

 

 Next we went to Ventura to visit my parents. Liam thought Grandpa was pretty funny.

My BFF Jennifer and my second family got to meet the boys.



 All together we had a fun happy trip!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Tommy misses his BFF's!!!