Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Talented Friends

So I just want to tell you all that I have been blessed with some of the most creative and talented friends and family. They all work in such different mediums and do such amazing things.
This is my good friend Brent Colbert's music The Awful Truth. He just release his Cd last month. You can check out his music here. With this album you can pay as much as you want for the Cd which I think is an awesome idea. One of my favorite things about his music is his song writing which is so honest. You cant really tell its me but I was lucky enough to be part of the cover. My Friend Maddy Lucas who just happens to be the best photographer I know took this rockin' picture. If you have time I would check out her website and blog. She has some really fun stuff on it. I am so thankful to have them both as friends.


3 comments:

Maddy Lucas said...

Aw thanks so much Miranda! It's been so cool seeing you progress as an artist, and you have had a big influence on me when I was doing the same.
I feel the exact same way when it comes to having talented friends. I love this album so much and I was more than happy to be a part of it.

Maureen said...

You are SO photogenic, Miranda. I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of you!

Unknown said...

That's so awesome! :0)