Monday, August 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

August 21st was my Birthday and it was a great one.

I love my ice cream cake.

I found this little surprise in my living room with a note on it.
My boy is so cute!
I have been taking lessons from my mother in law for a little over a year and still have a lot to learn.

My mom, sister Heather, and little neice Ella came and visited me for my Birthday. My sister just moved to Los Angeles from Chicago and wanted to have some cute decorations for her little girls room. She had these white letters and we decoupaged them with lots of fun pink paper. I have never really done crafts with my sister and mom and seeing them in this environment was pretty funny.



3 comments:

Heather said...

It was definitely pretty funny to see Mom and me doing crafts. We realized that you have ALL the artistic ability (and patience) in the family--it was concentrated in one sibling instead of spread out among five. Happy Birthday, Mirby Sue! So glad we could celebrate with you and see you, your super cute house, Ryan and your new kitty. Love you!

Maureen said...

The letters are super cute! Ella's pretty adorable as well :)

Dipsy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I'm trying to figure out what's in the background on the picture where Ryan is lighting your cake. The piano is absolutely beautiful--I mean I really love it. Are you going to be too busy for lessons now that you've added school to your list of "Things To Do"? I hope not--that's a highlight of my week!