Sunday, October 7, 2012

Labor Day Weekend!

For Labor Day we met up with my parents, my sisters and all their cute families in Oxnard for a fun weekend at the beach. We went on walks, hung out in the spa, had some good burgers, ate Cafe Rio, drank shirley temples (a family favorite), had lots of fun family time, and went for a boat ride in the harbor.

My cute nephews Jake and Josh are great with Reece and Liam. I hope my boys grow up to be just as cute and sweet as their cousins! My parents have a total of 10 grandkids, 8 boys and 2 girls, which is a big change after having 4 girls and only 1 boy of their own.

  
 Reece enjoyed the view from the boat. Ryan enjoyed looking like a creepster.

 The boat with the most women and young children somehow was left unarmed. Our squirt gun fight with the other boat was more like a squirt gun massacre.

 Here is the culprit! Karma caught up with them when their boat broke down and they had to walk back to the dock.



No comments: